This page contains webinars for educators. These webinars align with the National Quality Standards and the Education and Care Services National Regulations These webinars range between 45 min and one hour long.
All for $10 per participant. Each paying participant receives a certificate of completion once completed.
Great Professional Development for all educators.
Principles and Practices – THE LOST SIBLINGS OF BELONGING, BEING & BECOMING – THE EARLY YEARS LEARNING FRAMEWORK
This play on words is definitely fitting for this webinar! Educators have focused on the five learning outcomes in the Framework and have forgotten the purpose of the Principles and Practices in regards to everyday practice.
The purpose of this webinar
- Understanding the principles and practices and how they influence your everyday practice
- Part of commitment of ongoing learning and continuous improvement process for educators
- To become more knowledgeable, skilled and engaged using the framework
All for $10 per participant. Each paying participant receives a certificate of Completion once completed.
Great Professional Development for newly appointed educators, or educators that are just wanting to refresh their skills on the Framework.
Available to purchase NOW for just $89 (includes follow-up phone call with Stella)!
Looking for ways to communicate the importance of team work in the centre? This is the webinar for you! Aligns with QA4 and QA7 of the National Quality Standards. Purchase it for just $10 per person. Watch the clip for more information.
Trainee webinar available now🌈🌈 Do you know a new trainee that would like More information about
- Job description
- Reflecting on practice
- Making a list
- Talking and asking questions
- Speaking with children and families
- Nqs and eylf
- Cultivating a positive culture- team work
- Working ethically
- Completing your work – very 3 units or diploma level Regulation 168- policies All for $11!!!
Purchase here now- certificate of completion also sent.