Step aside Faux Pas!- Having a clear vision of leadership
Step aside Faux Pas!-
Having a clear vision of leadership
SPECIAL $10 per person
This webinar explores the importance of leadership in the current context of early and middle childhood.
This webinar unpacks the importance of being an authentic leader and understanding the role to ensure that a successful team will be created but also survive the distance.
This webinar explores the potential Faux Pas that some leaders have and how to ensure that you do not pave the same journey!
It explains the importance of leadership theories, strategies and examples on how to teach your team that they all possess leadership skills and how to make them the best leaders in their context!
Loaded with information about:
- Reflecting on Leadership
- Faux Pas in Leadership
- Leadership research findings over the past 25 years
- Investing in leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fixed mindset, growth mindset and Infinite mindset!
- Transformational Leadership
- Belief systems
- Incivility- how it can destroy individuals and teams
- This webinar is suited to all levels of educators, Nominated Supervisors, Educational Leaders, Approved Provided and practitioners- anyone who wants to be the best leader they can be!
- Once the webinar is complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org for issue of certificate of completionPurchase by clicking below