Nominated Supervisor- Unpacking the leadership role Charging forward with confidence and competence!
Nominated Supervisor- Unpacking the leadership role
Charging forward with confidence and competence!
$70 per person
Are you a newly appointed Nominated Supervisor looking to ascertain current information of the role? This webinar focuses on the importance of leadership to take your role to the next level!
The webinar is one hour and twenty minutes
The objectives of the webinar:
- Ascertain information on becoming a competent leader
- Having confidence in the role as a Nominated Supervisor
- Discussing the importance of Transformational Leadership
- Identify strategies for Inspiring educators; include leading by example
- Discuss ways of supporting educators to investigate and reflect on their decision making with Transformational Leadership understanding
- Building a successful team as a Nominated Supervisor
- Being a confident delegator
- Emotional Intelligence as a leader
- How to ensure that critical thinking is embedded in practice
The content of the hour-long webinar includes:
- Code of Ethics
- United Rights of the Child
- Job description
- NQS AND EYLF
- Cultivating a positive culture- team work
- Working ethically
- Transformational Leadership styles
- Building a positive team
*This webinar is inclusive of a 30 minute follow up consultation call with me. Once you have finished the webinar, email me to allocate a time where we discuss your Nominated Supervisor journey together. A time for collaboration and clarification.
- Once the webinar is complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org for issue of certificate of completionPurchase by clicking belowhttps://stellastead.podia.com/nominated-supervisor-unpacking-the-leadership-role-charging-forward-with-confidence-and-competence