Mastering your role as an Educational Leader
Are you a newly appointed Educational Leader looking to ascertain current information of the role? This webinar focuses on the importance of leadership to take your role to the next level!
The webinar is one hour and ten minutes
The overview of the webinar:
- This webinar explores the importance of the Educational Leader of a setting and also to discuss strategies and ideas that an Educational Leader may use to feel confident and competent in their role.
- The importance of leadership as the Educational Leader
- This webinar explores the model used in the Educational Leader resource by ACECQA
- This webinar is in relation to QA7 Governance and Leadership and QA1 – Educational Program and Practice and refers to the Educational Leaders guide from ACECQA. When Educational Leaders feel this way, they are able to continually inspire, motivate and engage educators to identify goals and work toward them.
The learning outcomes of this webinar:
- Having confidence in the role of Educational Leader
- Identify strategies for Inspiring educators; include leading by example
- Discuss ways of supporting educators to investigate and reflect on their curriculum decision making with transformational leadership understanding
- Unpack how to scaffold educator pedagogy
- Being a confident delegator
- Discussing fixed mindset and growth mindset- How to break down the barriers
- How to ensure that critical thinking is embedded in practice
- Unpacking the ACECQA Educational Leader resource
Available to purchase NOW for just $50 (includes a 30 minute consultation follow-up phone call with Stella)!
Once the webinar is complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org for issue of certificate of completion
Purchase by clicking below